micebook brand reach
- Your early entry into micebook is significantly increasing your page performance on micebook
- Remember micebook is more than just a page profile. We are delivering an increasing range of marketing initiatives exclusively for its community members. Social media, weekly comms and prestigious events are creating additional opportunities to represent your brand and share MICE updates with our buyer members.
- Brands are now seeing real lead opportunities and we have an increasing number of success stories we will be sharing with members on a regular basis
- Do remember that micebook is not a trackable, lead generation tool. We believe in giving the planner the choice of using the built-in enquiry tool or as we’ve often seen, they choose to contact you directly using the profile information. In which case, you may have been experiencing the ‘fruits’ of the micebook presence without truly knowing the source of enquiry. We do ask buyer members to quote micebook but we are realists!
- Our weekly comms ‘Departure Lounge’ is distributed to over 20K eventprofs.
- Providing networking opportunities to over 400 eventprofs over 4 bespoke networking events
- Increased exhibition presence – IMEX Frankfurt, The Meetings Show, inVOYAGE, IMEX America and ibtm WORLD.
- 300 plus destination guides on the micebook portal
- Over 5K supplier profiles listed
- Published over 160 mice industry-specific articles which feature over 300 suppliers
The internet is awash with lots of data, much of it spurious to actual needs and creating an incredible amount of distracting noise. The next phase in the gestation of the internet will be the curation of valuable and actionable information into separate pockets for the benefit of professional organisations. Micebook delivers relevant concise curated content relevant to the MICE sector and is a great example of how the internet continues to evolve.
micebook is one of the most relevant and useful communities both online and offline for what we do. With short lead times and the continuous need to innovate and explore new destinations, we need a tool that provides quick, streamlined contacts and information from a community that is trusted. In destinations where we don’t have a trusted partner, micebook is our first (and sometimes only) port of call. It is so important that suppliers take advantage of the opportunity, and differentiate themselves on their profile.
We have been working with the micebook team for some time now and find it invaluable to be part of this leading professional business event network. It gives us great opportunities to meet, engage and network with many high-profile MICE buyers from across the events industry.
We have regularly used micebook as a resource and recently this has led to a confirmed booking of a hotel in Provence.
The 15 or so Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts in EMEA that have invested see this tool as a great way to communicate their fantastic product and ultimately convert incremental group business … I believe in the portal and content.
- True, analytics has been a slow part of the site development – but we’re now there! Please contact us for individual insights
- We have deployed Google Tag across the site and tracks all page “events” and we will be providing each profile page with their own analytics access …watch this space
- Some general statistics on our reach:
- 4K plus social media followers
- 20K plus database of #eventprofs who receive our weekly Departure Lounge newsletter
- An average of 16K page views per month
- Over 6K unique visitors to the micebook portal in Q1 2019
- The benefits of being a founder member as mentioned below
- Improved performance of your page profile; it requires a history, continued activity and engagement to realise the full potential. Algorithms are an essential ingredient to maximise site performance. To coin a corny phrase … ‘You’ve got to be in it, to win it!’
- Beyond the profile page, we are increasing our social media and buyer comms which are exclusively available to micebook supplier members
- Likely your competition will be on micebook. No FOMO!
- Do ensure you encourage your destination partners to be part of micebook. Destination-rich content will push you and the destination to the forefront of site performance and make the buyer / user experience a positive one – increasing the lead opportunities.
- Have you shared any product updates, new openings, new routes, new destination ideas? Added value offers, promotions? We are hungry for member content to maximise performance to improve your page performance
- Look at your profile page. Could it be improved? The best images? Correct contact information? Creative ideas to inspire users? Download documents? We’re here to help. We are seeing increased traffic to well-thought-out content and presentation
- Remember, all our Departure Newsletters, and social media content are linked to your profile page and will increase traffic, performance … and opportunities.
trends, costs & opportunities
- Great brands are signing up including recent recruits such as CR Worldwide, BI Worldwide and Powwow Events
- Our buyer community is in excess of 10k buyers from the agency and corporate sectors
- Terrific analytics on our social media and comms activities
- You are a micebook founder! Therefore, you get founder benefits. As a thank you for your loyalty, we will be holding Year 1 rates for existing micebook members. This offer is valid until the end of June.
- Renewing members will also be getting for Year 2 one of the following added value offers:
- A feature on our Departure Lounge article within the forthcoming year – current members will be the main focus in Year 2
- A promoted social media post of your micebook profile
- 50% discount on the next micebook event
- We’ve just launched a super high-end event in Central London in partnership with Sea Containers London and leading luxury forum inVOYAGE. The invitation is open to all micebook members to register interest with limited supplier spaces and sponsorship opportunities.
- Numerous other events are currently being scheduled and first priority will be founder members
We’re not resting on our laurels. The journey has just begun! The team are fired up and working hard to market and promote micebook and its members as well as deliver new functionality.
- New team members and growing team – new support with digital and social media specialists
- Real-time tracking for members – how many page views, clicks of member contact details, how many times added to a Board etc
- Increased SEO for all members so that their profile page is optimised for Google by including tags, meta titles and descriptions.
- Destination Tracking – what destination guides are the most popular and changing trends
- More Events & More Exhibitions & More Networking Opportunities – 10th July at Sea Containers London is next
- New partnerships, podcasts and advertising