Your Golden Ticket to the Emerald City
Join some of the most influential leaders in the UK industry, from micebook’s Agency Leaders Club – nineteen and escape from urban living for an exclusive experience at Birch, Hertfordshire.
We have limited spaces for our supplier members to join the Leaders at The Retreat and gain invaluable face-to-face time with the UK event industry top Agency Leaders.
Join Leaders from Smyle, Strata, Noble Events, Wolf & White, First Event, Top Banana, Worldspan, TBA, Nteractive and more…
*Packages will be open to micebook premium or All Access members. Subject to availability, these may open up to non-members at non-member rates. If you are interested in attending the retreat / upgrading your membership, please complete the relevant below form.
Described by Condé Nast Traveller as “the most exciting opening in the UK right now” and named The Sunday Times Hotel of the Year 2020 Birch (handle.silk.comet) is a new space in Hertfordshire where you can sleep, eat, meet, work and do.
Day 1: 9th June (*Agency Leaders only)
Day 2: 10th June (*Supplier members invited)
Day 3: 11th June (*Supplier members invited)
Supplier members to join for breakfast and content session
*As the agency leaders retreat has limited capacity, it will be an invitation only event. Please see the package options we have to offer and register your interest below.
Register Your Interest
Thursday 10th to Friday 11 June 2021
- Arrive Thursday afternoon, depart Friday lunchtime.
- £650 plus VAT
Thursday 10th 2021 (Day Only)
10th June Afternoon and Dinner (no overnight)
- £295 plus VAT
Thursday 10th 2021 (Dinner Only)
Arrive 10th June Dinner only
- £145 plus VAT
- In line with Government restrictions, should micebook. be required to cancel this event in full and reschedule, a full refund will be provided following official notification of cancellation.
- Should you wish to cancel your place, bookings can be cancelled 2 weeks prior to the event date (on or before the 26th May 2021) in order to receive a full refund less an admin fee of £150.
- Cancellations made less than 2-weeks will be charged at 50% of the total package price. Please provide your cancellation in writing to [email protected]
- We may consider a replacement at the same level. If you are unable to attend and would like to send a replacement, please contact [email protected]
- Any no-shows on the day will be charged at 100%
- In order to attend this event and ensure that we are operating in COVID-19 safe environment, we will be asking all guests to remote test using a lateral flow system 24-hours before you are due to arrive at the venue. Further details on this testing service will be provided to you as part of your joining instructions. By attending this event, you agree to be tested in advance.
COVID-19 – Our commitment to your safety
In line with Government Restrictions, where live events are permitted to take place, we are ensuring that we work to the capacity limits for indoor/outdoor events and follow best practices to avoid any increased risk to our audience. Remote lateral flow testing ahead of the event is required and will be managed by our event H&S partner. Further details will follow post registration.
We are also working with Birch to complete a comprehensive Risk assessment which will be available to our leaders on request ahead of the event itself. Subject to Government guidelines closer to the event date, we will advise of any important changes which may affect your attendance.
Together, we will ensure we can provide the most comfortable and enjoyable environment at The Retreat!
Birch is located just 30 minutes north of London. Car parking is available onsite, free of charge.
Lieutenant Ellis Way, Cheshunt, EN7 5HW
You will be required to make your own way to/from the venue. Further access details can be found here: https://www.birchcommunity.com/contact-us/