13th January 2021
Delighted you are joining us on 13th January.
To accept your place please complete the details below.
Registration is for track and trace only. Please also take any precautions you feel are necessary if attending e.g. face masks etc. We’ll be in touch nearer to the date to let you know if there are any additional specific precautions – based on the current situation, government guidance and our risk assessment.
Please do not attend if any of the following apply:
- You are considered at a higher risk from COVID-19 or have been advised to shield (see link)
- You have any symptoms of COVID-19 or are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test (see link)
- You are self isolating due to a member of your household having symptoms of COVID-19 or awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
You have returned, within the last 14 days, from a country which is NOT on the UK Government’s Travel Corridors list (see link)
- Link to symptoms https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
- Link to definition of Clinicially Vulnerable https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/people-at-higher-risk/whos-at-higher-risk-from-coronavirus/
- Link to list of permitted countries: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-travel-corridors