• August 24, 2023

micebook Awards Winners Spotlight: Global DMC Partners

micebook Awards Winners Spotlight: Global DMC Partners

micebook Awards Winners Spotlight: Global DMC Partners 1024 683 micebook.

Global DMC Partners was crowned winner in our new Best Representation Company category at the micebook Awards last month. We share highlights from the winning entry…

Global DMC Partners (GDP) is the largest worldwide network of independent DMCs and specialised event service providers, providing a one-stop, global solution in more than 500 destinations through its DMC partners and affiliates.

GDP’s experienced, on-the-ground international sales team centralises meeting professionals’ event needs, from local DMC services to health and safety protocols, staffing, event technology, gifting, speakers and production.

Since the company was founded 10 years ago, GDP has served the UK market through its on-the-ground sales and marketing team, AbleMaxx, who have provided great reach throughout the UK. GDP’s UK managing partner Maxine MacPherson-Koser and UK account director Chris Bason bring invaluable insights and connections, sharing the same passion for the industry, duty of care to clients and a shared responsibility to find the right solutions for clients.

The UK market generates 25% of GDP’s total revenue, and the organisation has welcomed 40% new UK clients since 2022. GDP has built a loyal global client roster, and an impressive 65% of business is repeat clients.

GDP prioritises sustainability, working with DMCs that source sustainable accommodation, venues and experiences, and partnering with experts in the field to help educate clients on the topic through its webinars. Other new initiatives include GDP University, a free online resource where planners of all levels can learn or refresh their skills.

The strong relationship with AbleMaxx in the UK was praised by judges and helped the submission score highly in this popular and competitive new category. “I loved the academy and the general support given to event planners,” said one judge.

Join Our Community

Join our community and receive the latest trending industry news in our weekly Departure Lounge and exclusive invites to events