2023 was all about the flight-to-experience. After a few years of virtual and hybrid events taking centre stage, in-person events have made a roaring comeback, demonstrating the profound need for meeting and event professionals to create extraordinary experiences worth leaving home for.
Looking towards the new year, experience-driven meetings and events will become the new standard, offering guests a greater “wow” factor in attending while creating a more complex planning process for the professionals in charge of putting on these shows. The solution for planners? Find a partner, not just a place. Seek out a full-service venue and event production provider, like the Convene portfolio of brands, which includes etc.venues.
Convene has a global portfolio of 38 premium meeting and event locations, but is a hospitality company at its core. It is intentional in everything it does to ensure an impeccable and welcoming experience for all, including clients, vendors, and guests. Meeting and event professionals who work with Convene enjoy a seamless planning process with a single point of contact to help bring their vision to life from conception to execution.
Convene and etc.venues offer an alternative to hotel ballrooms, providing a network of modern spaces that have been purpose-built for corporate meetings and events, inclusive of exceptional hospitality services. Convene is a true partner for planners and thoughtfully provides its clients with everything needed for a fully-integrated meeting and event experience, including:
- A dedicated hospitality team that provides full-service event production resources
- Meeting and event spaces designed to maximise collaboration and productivity, each of which can also be custom-configured to accommodate various event types and sizes
- In-house catering run by seasoned executive chefs with a focus on providing delicious and nutritious meals and snacks meant to energise and invigorate
- In-room A/V tools and technology inclusive of high-resolution projection screens, built-in cameras and microphones for a seamless hybrid experience, and top-of-the-line theatre-lighting systems
- Digital signage screens and totems throughout each location, providing event branding opportunities
- Established relationships with preferred external vendors for everything from entertainment, impressive high-end decor, gifting and favors, step-and-repeats and branded signage, and more
Going into 2024, as meeting and event professionals start thinking about creating more experience-driven programs to engage their attendees, it will be beneficial to work with a trusted partner, not just a place – Convene.
Convene is a premium hospitality company that designs and operates meeting, event, flexible office, and membership spaces. In 2023, the company acquired etc.venues, an established leader in urban day conferencing, growing its global network to 38 locations across nine cities in the U.S. and UK. Convene thoughtfully combines beautiful yet intuitive design, fully-integrated technology services, and a warm and welcoming environment to create a turnkey solution for extraordinary meeting and work experiences.