- Select the category or categories which best matches your events. Full entry requirements for each event can be downloaded from the category listings.
- Once the categories are selected, proceed by clicking the ‘click to process’ button
- You will be directed to login or create an account with micebook.com (You need to create a separate registration here from the one on micebookhub.com)
- Once registered you will be redirected to your selections on your account page.
- You can save your entry and complete at a later date by logging back into your account. Please note you MUST save for later to ensure your selection is saved in your account. Or you will be required to re-select it from the category menu.
- Once you are ready with your submissions, confirm entry (for each submission) and proceed to complete the payment by following the checkout instructions. Early bird discounts and multi-event discounts will be applied in your cart automatically.
- Unfortunately, late entries will not qualify and will not proceed to the judging process.
costs to enter
- 1-2 entries – £250 plus VAT per entry
- 3-4 entries – £225 plus VAT per entry
- 5 or more entries – £175 plus VAT per entry
Early bird – 10% discount before 1 March 2022.
Discounts will be applied at checkout.
Only virtual and hybrid events delivered between April 2021 – March 2022 will qualify for the judging process.
Entries can either be presented as video submissions or a written entry.
- Video submissions should be no longer than 5 minutes and can be as simple as a piece-to-camera presentation filmed on a smartphone, through to a fully produced showreel piece. You may support your video submission with a written entry.
- Written entries should be 1,500 words maximum and no more than 5 pages/slides and can be supported by a video submission
- In addition to your written and/or video entry, you will need to provide a submissions overview (1,200 CHARACTERS max) to give a brief outline of your entry, which can be used in the winners’ book and on the night itself, when introducing the winner.
Please ensure that any links do not expire so they can be accessed for the judging process.
You will not be judged on the quality of your video or written entry, but purely on the quality of the work that you are presenting.
All event categories are open to corporate brands, agencies, charities and associations and apply to events that were both planned as digital from the outset or live events that were adapted for virtual during the pandemic.
Entries will be independently judged by a panel of experts representing a broad cross-section of the industry including corporate brands, agencies and event technology providers.
During the entry process, you will be able to submit your video and/or written entries. We also request a submission overview to give a summarised version of your entry, what it was and why it stood out. This has a maximum limit of 1200 characters (approximately 200 words).
Yes. You are free to submit as many entries as you wish by selecting them on the entry page. Just remember to make sure your submission relates to the specific category of entry you are submitting for. If you are looking to submit multiple entries for the same category, please see the FAQ ‘How can I submit more than one entry for the same category’
You will need to select and process the awards category from the entry page. On your account, you will have the option to add more. This will allow you to revert back to the category page and re-select the same category to add an additional entry for that category into your account. Once processed, you can then save the second selection for later. You can manage the submissions for all award categories selected in your account under ‘saved events’.
Once you have processed your selections from the category page, you must ensure you either complete the process and add to basket or save for later before navigating away from the page, or you will be required to re-select the awards category.
Yes. The micebook V Awards celebrates virtual and hybrid events from the events industry and this is open to all corporate brands, agencies, charities and associations, regardless of location.
You can highlight your best event for the chosen category to showcase, whilst incorporating other events that also demonstrate the same deliverables and it will be taken into consideration.