- Tickets for the V Awards are now on sale, the event will take place at the Pan Pacific London on Friday 1st July 2022.
- Individual, Gold and Platinum tickets include the welcome drinks reception, access to the Awards Ceremony, a sit-down 3-course meal with wine and after party.
- Click HERE to view ticket prices and terms.
hottest venue in town
- The micebook V Awards 2022 will take place at the 5* Pan Pacific London on Friday 1st July 2022 in the main Ballroom.
- Doors open at 6:30pm
- The Pan Pacific London is located at 80 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7AB
- Ticket(less) Invitations – we don’t believe in using paper unnecessarily so where possible, we will be running a paperless event throughout.
- Once you have purchased your tickets, we will contact you 6 weeks prior to the event for details of your party attending.
hottest venue in town
- The inaugural micebook V Awards will take place at the newly opened Nobu Portman Square on Friday 3rd September 2021 in the main Ballroom, located on the 1st floor.
- The Nobu Portman Square is located at 22 Portman Square, London W1H 6LW
Tel: +44 (0)203 988 5888
Heathrow International Airport is about half an hour away by car (26 km or 16 miles). By public transportation, the trip is an hour and a half. Once here, the hotel is a 5-minute walk to the Marble Arch Underground Station on the Central Line.
- Ticket(less) InvitationsWe don’t believe in using paper unnecessarily so where possible, we will be running a paperless event throughout.
- Once you have registered yourself / your attending party via the registration link, all guests will be invited to download the V Awards event app where you will have access to your digi-badge (electronic ticket) on the night. Please ensure you arrive with a charged phone as you will be required to scan this electronic ticket on arrival at the venue. Full details to follow with the event app download link.
- Overnight at Nobu Portman Square
If you require accommodation during the V Awards, please contact the Nobu Portman Square directly on +44 0 20 3988 5888 who will be happy to assist you with any overnight plans. Guests will be offered a 20% discount on Best Available rate. To take advantage of this, please use the code COLMICE at the time of booking.
on the night
The dress code for this evening is creative black tie – time to add hints of your personal style through textures, prints, colours, or accessories. Let your inner phoenix shine through and show us your fire.
The evening will commence with a pre-Award’s drinks reception from 18:30 in the Ballroom Foyer, followed by dinner, the Awards ceremony, entertainment and afterparty, with carriages at 02:00.
You are in good company this evening as we welcome back our #eventprofs, suppliers, partners, and judges to attend the evening and celebrate as one!
- Individual, Gold and Platinum tickets include welcome drinks reception with canapés, access to the Awards Ceremony, a sit-down 3-course meal with wine, and after party with live entertainment. Platinum tables include an enhanced drinks package and premium seating.
- The bar will be open throughout the evening for additional drinks purchases, contactless payment will be accepted. In the age of an (almost) cash free society, we encourage you not to bring any cash.
entries, judges and categories
- Entries for the 2022 micebook V Awards are now closed.
- Our judging panel have been carefully selected to review the very best Virtual event work that has been delivered between April 2021 to March 2022. The level of entries and quality of work has been outstanding, and we hope to showcase the best of the best throughout the evening – in both a live and hybrid capacity!
the important stuff – health & safety
- Whilst we don’t like to talk about the ‘C’ word these days, we will be ensuring that we run a safe and secure event and do our best to mitigate any risk to anyone in attendance.
- We are following the published Guidance and taking advice from industry specialists who will be supporting us with actions that remain a Government requirement.
- We will be asking all guests to take a lateral flow either the night before or morning of the V Awards. Capture a photo of their results and bring this (or alternative result confirmation email) along to the venue. You will be required to show this at check-in.
- Face coverings to enter the hotel are not mandatory but we do ask, for the safety of others, before you access the event space on the 1st floor, that you consider wearing a mask in the main reception area to the ground floor until you have provided your test results and checked-in with the micebook events team.
what is ‘disrupt the V Awards’
- Disrupt the V Awards is a competition for event industry newcomers and graduates to design and shape elements of the micebook V Awards 2021.
- For most graduates a pathway to an event career was destroyed by Covid-19 and we are here to offer some practical experience through our Disrupt the V Awards competition! The competition was open to anyone who is looking for a career in events and has struggled to get any practical experience. For more information on the competition and this year’s winner – click HERE