- Tickets for the V Awards are now on sale, the event will take place at Nobu Hotel London Portman Square on Friday 3rd September 2021.
- Individual, Gold and Platinum tickets include the welcome drinks reception with canapes, access to the Awards Ceremony, a sit-down 3-course meal with wine and after party with live entertainment.
- After Party tickets include welcome drink on arrival with canapes and access to the afterparty with live entertainment
- Click HERE to view ticket prices and terms.
hottest venue in town
- The inaugural micebook V Awards will take place at the newly opened Nobu Portman Square on Friday 3rd September 2021 in the main Ballroom, located on the 1st floor.
- The Nobu Portman Square is located at 22 Portman Square, London W1H 6LW
Tel: +44 (0)203 988 5888
Heathrow International Airport is about half an hour away by car (26 km or 16 miles). By public transportation, the trip is an hour and a half. Once here, the hotel is a 5-minute walk to the Marble Arch Underground Station on the Central Line.
- Ticket(less) InvitationsWe don’t believe in using paper unnecessarily so where possible, we will be running a paperless event throughout.
- Once you have registered yourself / your attending party via the registration link, all guests will be invited to download the V Awards event app where you will have access to your digi-badge (electronic ticket) on the night. Please ensure you arrive with a charged phone as you will be required to scan this electronic ticket on arrival at the venue. Full details to follow with the event app download link.
- Overnight at Nobu Portman Square
If you require accommodation during the V Awards, please contact the Nobu Portman Square directly on +44 0 20 3988 5888 who will be happy to assist you with any overnight plans. Guests will be offered a 20% discount on Best Available rate. To take advantage of this, please use the code COLMICE at the time of booking.
on the night
After a year of kicking around in your hoody and lounge wear, we encourage you to dust off your black-tie tuxedo and gown, make like Cinderella/Aladdin and bring your best self to the ball!
The evening will commence with a pre-Awards drinks reception from 6:45pm followed by the Awards ceremony, dinner, entertainment and afterparty.
Final timings will be available within the program via the V Awards event app so please do check back.
You are in good company this evening as we welcome back our #eventprofs, suppliers, partners, and judges to attend the evening and celebrate as one!
- Individual, Gold and Platinum tickets include welcome drinks reception with canapés, access to the Awards Ceremony, a sit-down 3-course meal with wine, and after party with live entertainment. Platinum tables include an enhanced drinks package and premium seating. After Party tickets include welcome drink on arrival with canapes and access to the afterparty with live entertainment.
- The bar will be open throughout the evening for additional drinks purchases, contactless payment will be accepted. In the age of an (almost) cash free society, we encourage you not to bring any cash.
- We are partnering with Meeting Needs who will work with us on selecting a charity agency of choice. We will be setting-up contactless payments methods on the evening to make any charitable donations should you wish.
entries, judges and categories
- Entries for the 2021 micebook V Awards have now closed. You can see categories and judges details HERE.
- Our judging panel have been hand-selected worked hard to review the very best Virtual event work that has been delivered between April 2020 to March 2021. The level of entries and quality of work has been outstanding, and we hope to showcase the best of the best throughout the evening – in both a live and hybrid capacity!
the important stuff – health & safety
- Whilst we don’t like to talk about the ‘C’ word these days, we will be ensuring that we run a safe and secure event and do our best to mitigate any risk to anyone in attendance.
- We are following the published Guidance and taking advice from industry specialists who will be supporting us with actions that remain a Government requirement.
- We will be asking all guests to take a lateral flow either the night before or morning of the V Awards. Capture a photo of their results and bring this (or alternative result confirmation email) along to the venue. You will be required to show this at check-in.
- Face coverings to enter the hotel are not mandatory but we do ask, for the safety of others, before you access the event space on the 1st floor, that you consider wearing a mask in the main reception area to the ground floor until you have provided your test results and checked-in with the micebook events team.
what is ‘disrupt the V Awards’
- Disrupt the V Awards is a competition for event industry newcomers and graduates to design and shape elements of the micebook V Awards 2021.
- For most graduates a pathway to an event career was destroyed by Covid-19 and we are here to offer some practical experience through our Disrupt the V Awards competition! The competition was open to anyone who is looking for a career in events and has struggled to get any practical experience. For more information on the competition and this year’s winner – click HERE